1Pcs Woven Fabric Bags Potato Cultivation Planting Garden Pots Planters Vegetable Planting Bags Grow
Model Number: bonsai plants Potato planting bag
Material: Non-woven Fabrics
There is no space requirement for potato growing bags, compact and lightweight planting bags allows you to any place planter.
Grow bags cannot only grow potatoes, but you can also grow all kinds of vegetables you like: Taro, Radish, Carrots, Onions, Strawberry and more.
The grow bags comes with visualization velcro window ability to quickly and accurately determine whether potatoes are ripe and it's convenient to get potatoes out.
Breathable, flexible non-woven fabric combined with three reinforced drainage holes on the bottom, grow bag allows roots to breathe enough, provide healthy growth for plants and maintain appropriate water for root, preventing root from rotting.
Material: Nonwoven cloth
Capacity:18L/ 26L/ 38L
Small ：diameter 25X high 30CM;
medium ：diameter 30X high 35CM;
How to Prepare and Plant :
1. Half fill bag with soil or compost. Plant tubers 4 inches deep.
2. As plants grow add more soil or compost to fill bag.
3. Water regularly and harvest in as little as 7 weeks.
4. Waiting for harvesting potatoes.
5. Harvest the potatoes from access flap, just take the big potatoes and keep the small potatoes to grow up in the soil
Package Included :
1 Pcs Grow bags